Terms and Conditions
This agreement, including texts and provisions, is designed to guarantee the rights of the site and the individuals who use the site in all their forms, locations and titles.
As a user of the FullMark educational site "fullmark.info", I acknowledge and pledge:
- These terms and conditions apply to all FulllMark services.
- That I have accepted and fully agreed to this agreement, and that I am aware and informed that my use of this site is subject to the terms and conditions of this Agreement.
- My use of the site represents a legally binding contract with the site in accordance with the terms and conditions of this agreement mentioned below, and if I do not agree to any of the terms or conditions of this agreement, I shall not use this site or its contents in any way.
- Once the site is used, the user is deemed to have agreed to abide by these terms and conditions immediately, and if certain services contain additional terms and conditions, they are immediately and consequently bound.
Amendments to the Terms and conditions
FullMark reserves the full right to amend, change or update these terms and conditions from time to time, and therefore you must review these terms, and conditions periodically and these amendments or changes and updates are binding on you automatically and on time, and we do not have to contact you or inform you of any changes that have been made to terms and conditions.
You acknowledge that any use you make of FullMark will be as stated in the following conditions:
- You will not copy, download, reproduce, republish, broadcast or transmit in any way any of the material provided by the Site except for your personal data only.
- Adhere to the specific rules that apply to any promotion you participate in any form through the site.
- You are committed not to do anything that would affect safe operation or cause irrational inconvenience, abuse or disruption to any of our other users or employees.
Agree to refrain from the following (whether you have done them personally or through another party):
- Use an automated process to process, monitor, copy, and extract any pages on the FullMark website, or any information, content or data contained or accessed by the site without prior written consent from us.
- Use an automated process to collect or integrate information, content, material or data that it contains or can be accessed through the FullMark website.
- Use any automated process or attempt to interfere with the way the Fullmark site works.
- Apply reverse engineering, reverse collection, disassembly or other work that would detect a source code or other computational formula or processors for the software used in the infrastructure and operations of the FullMark site.
- Copy, reproduce, change, modify, derive works or create a public display, for any part of the content of the FullMark site without our prior written consent.
- Using FullMark website in any way that leads to interference in the use of any other party to the site in a manner that violates or is likely to violate any applicable laws and applicable rights or legal entitlements of any other party in accordance with all applicable laws.
- You are solely responsible for the use of the FullMark website and any use of it is at your own risk.
- By using FullMark website, you agree not to post, upload or send in any way, or to cause the publication on the FullMark site, directly or indirectly, of the following matters:
- Illegal content: defamation, slander, abuse of any religious or moral group, threats, violation of privacy and copyright, violence, agitation or fraud.
- Content that constitutes, encourages, or provides instructions for a criminal offense, a violation of the rights of any party, or causes in any way legal liability or in violation of any domestic, national, or international law.
- Content that may violate any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other intellectual or property rights of any party.
- Content that impersonates any real or legal person or causes in any way a false claim of the real or legal person, including the FullMark website.
- Unwanted promotional materials, political campaigns, advertisements, contests, draws or offers.
- Third-party information, including but not limited to 'last name, address, phone numbers, email addresses, credit card numbers'
- Viruses, sabotage data, or other files that cause damage, malfunctions, or sabotage.
- Content that is not related to the subject of the FullMark site or links to content that we consider and based on our absolute judgment that it violates any of the above-mentioned terms or is not acceptable or limits or prevents any other person from using the FullMark site or causes us or other users to be subjected in any way to damage or legal accountability.
- We are not responsible for any content that users post, upload, transmit, distribute, store, publish in any way or cause it to be published on the FullMark site directly or through a third-party website.
- We are not responsible for any content posted, stored or uploaded on the FullMark website by you or by any third party or for any loss or damage caused.
- We are not obligated to be responsible for sorting, editing or following any of the content that is published or distributed through the Fullmark site, while we can, according to our absolute discretion, be able to remove, sort, or refuse to publish or edit, without prior notice any content that has been published or stored by FullMark website at any time and for any reason.
- Your use of the Fullmark site in a manner that violates the terms and conditions stated herein leads to the termination or suspension of your rights to use the Fullmark site.
- If you have any complaints arising from the content that a user has posted, uploaded, broadcasted, saved or otherwise caused in any way to publish it on the FullMark website or through a third-party website then you agree to initiate the complaint against that user and not against us.
Restrict access to the site
- Al-Deira Company - which sponsors the FullMark site - may restrict access to certain areas of this site, and the company reserves the right to restrict access to any areas of this site or to this entire site, at the company's sole discretion.
- If the company provides you with a user name and password to access restricted areas of this site, content or other services, you must maintain the confidentiality of your username and password.
- The company may, at its sole discretion, disable the user name and password and stop access to it without providing notice or explanation.
You acknowledge and agree that we are not responsible for the content of any third-party website that you have accessed through the FullMark website or vice versa.
- The copyright sorority and all other intellectual property rights in all materials and content provided as part of the FullMark website are ours, and you may use this material or content only as authorized by us and will not assist or facilitate the work of third parties to copy the material or content, or reproduce, broadcast, distribute or use it commercially or create works based on it.
- If you know that there is distribution or exploitation of any kind, you agree to let us know directly.
Responsibility to join FullMark Website
While adhering to the responsibilities established by law and which cannot be excluded, we, our directors, employees, agents or contractors assume no liability to you as a result of any losses, damages, liabilities, claims, and costs (including without limiting legal costs, defense fees or costs of settlement) in any way, either directly or indirectly, as a result of or due to access to the FullMark website by you, a third party website or third-party services in any way resulting in contract or damage (including negligence), or the law of your country or otherwise.
You acknowledge and agree to compensate us, and/or any of our associated entities, and our employees, managers, workers or employees, managers, and workers at our associated entities, immediately and upon request for all claims, obligations, losses, and costs, including legal fees arising from any breach or violation of these terms and conditions by you, or any other damages arising from your use of the FullMark website.
- If there is any technical or administrative problem requiring the refund of the amount paid by you for any of the site services (e.g. question solutions or research request), a request is submitted to the management of the site through technical support through the communication platforms mentioned above, and after reviewing the request and verifying the eligibility of the refund, the amount will be returned to your account balance on the site.
- If you did not receive the service within the required time, the deductible value for the service will be returned directly to your account on the site.
We reserve the right to immediately terminate your use of the FullMark Educationional website in case that you breach the terms of these terms and conditions or if we believe, based on rational reasons, that you may breach the terms of these terms and conditions or in case that you conduct behavior that we see and that at our absolute discretion it is not acceptable.
- We are entitled, at our discretion, and for the purposes of maintenance and upgrading, to close the site and not to make it available at a time and without any warning from us.
- At our sole discretion, we have the right to impose limits or restrictions on your use of the FullMark educational site, in addition to that and for security purposes, technical reasons, maintenance, legal or legislative, or as a result of any breach of these terms and conditions, we have the right to withdraw your access to the FulllMark website at any time and without any warning from us.
- If any court or lawmaker decides that the terms of these terms and conditions are invalid or in any way not applicable, then these terms will be canceled and deleted from these terms and conditions, while the remaining terms in the terms and conditions will remain in full effect.
- These terms and conditions apply between us and the users. No other person has the right to benefit from these terms and conditions. We reserve the right to perform any of our obligations, and to exercise our rights that are granted to us by terms and conditions through a third party.
- We reserve the right to assign or in any way transfer any or all of our rights and obligations stipulated in these terms and conditions to any third part.